Mira has partnered with PosterMyWall to bring thousands of professional poster and video designs to our customers. For those already using PosterMyWall to create content, it will now be even easier to bring your posters and videos over to Mira!
1. Create an account and build your poster or video on PosterMyWall. In order to use your design with Mira, make sure it has a 16:9 aspect ratio (or 9:16 for vertical screens) .
2. Click Download on PosterMyWall to export your design for use with Mira. (This may require you to spend PosterMyWall credits.)
3. Once you receive an email confirming that your design is ready to download, go to the Mira Dashboard, click the Add Content button, and click "Add PosterMyWall".
4. Click "Connect to PosterMyWall" and sign into your PosterMyWall account.
5. Select the design you want to display from the dropdown menu, set a name and duration, and hit Save.
6. Publish your design to your screens, and bam—you're all set!
- Only designs with an aspect ratio of 16:9 or 9:16 will appear in the dropdown menu. PosterMyWall offers thousands of 16:9 designs, but any design that matches that aspect ratio will work—so you can create designs with a resolution of 1920x1080, and they'll work perfectly with Mira!
- Only designs you've requested to download from PosterMyWall will appear in the dropdown menu. This includes designs you've downloaded as images or videos in the past, as well as any designs you request to download going forward. Most PosterMyWall designs require spending credits to download.
- If you want a video design to play for a set period of time instead of playing once and moving on to your next presentation, just toggle the "If Video, plays once" button off and set how long you want the video to play for under Duration.