Mira makes it easy to put the same content on a number of screens with one click using a feature called "groups". A group is a set of two or more MiraLinks that all display the same exact default content and follow the same schedule. This article will walk you through creating a group and customizing its content.
1. On the Screens page of the Mira Dashboard, click "Manage Groups".
2. Select two or more screens you want to group together. (Note that the content from the first screen you select here will be applied to all screens in the group.)
3. Click the "Add to Group" button and select the group you want to add these screens to. If you're creating a new group from these screens, click "Create New Group" and give your new group a descriptive name, then click Create, then Done.
4. Voilà! Your new group is ready to go. You can now Publish the content from the first screen to the group, or change the default content and add scheduled content for your group before publishing, just like you would with any screen.
- To remove screens from a group or disband a group completely, click the "Manage Groups" button, then click the "Manage Group" button next to your group. You can either click the "Ungroup" button to disband the group completely, or (if there are three or more screens in the group) click the "Remove" button next to the screen you want to remove from the group. Note that ungrouped screens will continue playing the group content until you publish new content to them.
- Grouped screens in different timezones will operate according to the same schedule. So if a group is split across Eastern and Pacific timezones, content scheduled to play at 12pm Eastern will also play at 9am Pacific on the screens in that timezone.
- If one or more screens in a group are offline, you'll see a notification reading "Some Offline". You can either ungroup the screens to see which are offline, or contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to let you know which screens are offline. (If the status just reads "Offline" instead, this indicates that all screens in the group are offline.)