Mira has partnered with Soundtrack Your Brand to bring music playback to your screens! You can play now music over your connected TV's speakers, or connect a MiraLink to your location's audio system to enable music playback over your house audio system. And Mira's Now Playing app makes it easy to show your customers exactly what they're listening to!
What You'll Need
- A MiraLink plugged into your TV or house audio system
- Soundtrack Your Brand add-on for your Mira subscription
- A Soundtrack Your Brand setup call where a member of Mira's dedicated support team will help set up your SYB account and pair it to your MiraLink
Controlling Music On Your Screens
Once your MiraLink is paired with your Soundtrack Your Brand account, you'll control music playback from your SYB account. (You can also control music playback via Soundtrack Remote for iOS, but you can only add new music via the SYB website.)
1. On the Mira Dashboard, click "Add Content" on the screen or group where you want to show your Now Playing music.
2. Click the + button to add new content, and click "Add Soundtrack Your Brand".
3. Under Sound Zone, select the Soundtrack Your Brand zone you want to show "Now Playing" information for. (A "zone" is equivalent to one MiraLink or screen in your Mira Dashboard. This means you can show the Now Playing information for one Mira screen on another, which can come in handy if your paired MiraLink is plugged into your house audio system and you want to show Now Playing on another screen.)
4. Adjust your other settings:
- Name is the name of your "Now Playing" presentation. We recommend naming it after the zone you're showing music from. Something like "San Francisco Store Music" or "Fifth Street - Now Playing" is perfect.
- Layout lets you show the original album art, a nostalgic cassette tape, or some sweet vinyl—whatever fits the mood at your business!
- Display Song Information lets you choose whether to show the artist, album, and track name.
- Use Song Theming lets you override your chosen theme using colors from the playing track's album art. This is a great way to keep your Now Playing visuals fresh!
- Theme lets you set one of Mira's default themes if Use Song Theming is turned off. (If Use Song Theming is turned on, it will override whatever theme is selected here.)
- Duration lets you set how long the Now Playing presentation will be displayed on your Mira screen. You can use this to switch between your Now Playing presentation and other content, like flyers about daily specials or ads for other local businesses!
5. Click Save, then click Publish. Voilà!