There are two ways to edit content in the Mira dashboard - through a screen or in your library.
Option 1: Screens
1. Under the "Screens" tab click on the Screen with the content that you would like to edit. On the left, you will see the list of content published to that Screen's Default Content.
2. Click on the content you'd like to edit, and you will see a pencil icon appear. Click this icon to begin editing your content.
3. You can now begin editing your content. If your content is published on more than one screen, you will see a yellow notification indicating how many screens your changes will affect after saving. Editing content on any screen will affect that content on all screens (though changes will not be visible on those screens until they are also published again).
4. To finalize your changes, click "Save" and you will be brought back to the Screen. Clicking the content you edited will show a preview of your changes. Click "Publish" to send the edited content to your screen.
Option 2: Library
You can also edit content in the "Library". Your Library contains content that may or may not be published to a screen.
1. Under the "Library" tab, hovering over content in this menu will cause the pencil icon to appear. Clicking the pencil icon will allow you to begin editing your content.
2. When you are ready to apply your changes click "Save". Editing content in your Library will affect the screens where that content is published. The changes will not be visible on those screens until those screens are also published again.