Mira now offers a Menus app to make it even easier to put your menus on your screens! You can easily build beautiful menus with mouth-watering pictures by following these easy steps.
1. Click the "Add Content" button next to the screen or group you want to publish your menu to.
2. Click the "+" button to add new content, then click “Create Menu”. Choose a name that describes the menu you're creating, then click “Image” and choose the picture you want to use for your menu.
3. Add some items to your menu. Menus supports Categories (like Appetizers, Entrees, Beverages), Items (like french fries, chicken wrap, or cold brew), and variants (like cheese fries, buffalo chicken wrap, or vanilla sweet cream cold brew). Variants can also be used to price different sizes of an item—a side order of french fries versus a full order, for example.
4. Choose the theme and duration for your menu. Menus offers three different themes. Each theme offers a different look and feel, so you can pick the theme that matches the style of your location. Then click the "Save" button.
5. Make sure your new menu is selected, then click “Add To Screen”. If you want to add your new menu to your default content loop, click "Loop Forever". If you want to schedule your content to play at a specific time in the future, click “Schedule For…”
6. Review your new content loop, then click "Publish" to deploy it to your screen. This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your want your scheduled content to follow.
- Menus supports JPG, PNG, and GIF images.
- You can use animated GIFs with Menus to create movement or show images of multiple different menu items.