You can switch your screen to a vertical orientation in three easy steps:
1. Log into the Mira Dashboard.
2. Click on the screen you want to rotate and click on Screen Settings. Here, you can choose the correct Screen Orientation from the dropdown.
3. Click on Default Content and click Publish. This sends out the updated screen rotation information to your screen. Tada—your screen is now ready to show off your beautiful vertical content!
- Keep in mind that if your screen is showing a horizontal video or picture after being rotated to a vertical layout, that content will be scaled to fit on your screen, leaving large black bars above and below it. Make sure you have vertical content ready!
- The best resolution for pictures and videos on a horizontal screen is 1920x1080—so the best resolution for content on a vertical screen is 1080x1920. (That means 1080 horizontal pixels by 1920 vertical pixels.)