The best way to get support is to use the "Submit a request" link at the top of this page. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much detail as possible in your request. Helpful details include:
- Whether your MiraLink is currently displaying content
- If a specific app is affected, which app
- If you're seeing a problem in the Mira Dashboard, what you were doing when you encountered the problem
- What steps you have already tried to resolve or work around the problem
- Whether you previously completed a 1:1 training session with a Mira team member
This definitely isn't a comprehensive list—if there's a detail you think might be relevant, please include it in your support request. The more information we have, the better support we can provide.
We respond to support requests Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm Pacific time. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible, but if we're experiencing a high volume of support requests it may take up to one business day.
We also recommend taking a look at the rest of our FAQs, just in case your question has already been answered.