Need a full walkthrough? We've got you covered.
Want to see it step by step? No problem.
After you've set up your MiraLink for the first time, publishing content is easy.
- Click "Add Content" for your desired screen.
- Selected existing content, or click the "+" button to add new content from our growing library of apps. For this example, we'll add the Weather.
- Click "Save" then "Add to Screen" to add your selection to the screen.
- Choose whether you'd like the weather to play indefinitely as part of the screen's default content, or schedule it for a specific time. A screen will loop through its default content unless you schedule content overtop of it. For this example, we'll choose to play it indefinitely.
- Finally, click "Publish" to publish your changes to the screen.
- Keep your eye on the screen—the update will happen fast!
- Now's let's schedule something to play instead of our default content from 4PM to 6PM. Repeat steps 1-3.
- When prompted, instead of choosing to play the content indefinitely, choose to schedule the content for a specific time.
- Fill out the desired start and end times and, optionally, whether to repeat this content. (You can repeat on certain days of the week, or schedule to repeat every 1-12 months.)
- Click "Save" and "Publish" to push your changes to the screen.
That's all there is to it!
If you have any trouble, or feel a little lost, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help you out.