Adding a Google calendar to Mira
- Go to Google Calendar in your web browser on a non-mobile device.
- Click the gear button and click "Settings". Then click the "Calendars" tab.
- Under "Settings for my calendars", click the calendar you want to add.
- Under the "Integrate calendar" section near the bottom of the page, look for "Secret address in iCal format". Copy this address.
- On your Mira Dashboard, create a new Calendars presentation.
- Paste the calendar URL into the "Calendar URL" field.
- Set the other fields. You can name your calendar, specify a duration to display events for, and choose how many days into the future Mira should look for events.
Adding an image to an event
- Click on your event on Google Calendar and click the "Edit event" button.
- Click the paperclip "Add attachment" button and upload the image you'd like to show for this event, then click the newly uploaded file.
- Click the "More actions" button (it looks like three vertical dots) and click "Share".
- Click "Advanced" and change access from "Private" to "On - Public on the web", then save the changes.
- Go back to your calendar event and click "Save" to save your new settings.
After following these steps, Mira will show your uploaded photo along with the information about your event.