1. Click “Add Content” on the screen you wish to display this content.
2. If you haven’t added the content to your library yet, click the “+” button in the top right corner.
3. Select “Import Table.”
4. In the Inspector, choose a name that describes the table you're creating. Click "Select a File" and choose the XLSX spreadsheet you want to upload. Then, optionally select a picture to help grab viewers' attention. Finally, choose whether you want alternate rows to be shaded, and set a duration (how long you want this content to display in each sequence). Then click Save.
5. Click “Add to Screen,” and choose whether you want to add this content to the screen’s Default Content (loops indefinitely), or Scheduled Content (loops for a scheduled period of time).
6. Click “Publish,” and your screen will update momentarily.