1. Click “Add Content” on the screen you wish to display this content.
2. If you haven’t added the content to your library yet, click the “+” button in the top right corner. If you have, skip to step 4.
3. Click “Upload Videos,” and select one or more videos from your computer to upload. Mira accepts videos up to 2GB in size.
4. Click “Add to Screen,” and choose whether you want to add this content to the screen’s Default Content (loops indefinitely), or Scheduled Content (loops for a scheduled period of time).
5. Click “Publish,” and your screen will update momentarily.
- Videos supports MOV and MP4 videos.
- We recommend using 1080p videos for best results.
- Maximum file-size is 2GB.